The Liebster Award
Thank you so much to Mommy Outnumbered for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I appreciate the nomination and have enjoyed reading her blog as she also has twins…..two adorable boys!
Onto Mommy Outnumbered‘s Questions:
1. Where would you like to travel? Back to Spain, especially Barcelona. Hubby and I were there the year after we were married, but only got to spend a couple of days in Barcelona.
2. What does your name / blog name mean? Hopeful (when going through ALL of our fertility treatments, I was trying to remain hopeful), Hungry (I LOVE food! Love to eat, love to cook, love to share meals with family & friends, love to try new things)
3. What is your recent passion? Listening to audio books, makes my commute more enjoyable.
4. What are your favorite TV shows? House of Cards, How to Get Away with Murder, Nashville, The Americans
5. Which subject were you good with in school? Math and English
6. What type of food do you like? Love almost all food-Japanese, Vietnamese, Mexican, Indian are probably my favorite.
7. Dog person or Cat person? Mostly cat, we have 2 cats, but I love dogs also. Always grew up with a dog. Hubby is not a dog person.
8. Do you blog on your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer? Mostly computer but occasionally my iPad.
9. What is your next home project? We (Hubby-haha!) is going to modify our kitchen island to be larger with counter seating.
10. What is your favorite night time snack? Popcorn!
11. What form of exercise do you prefer? Yoga, barre class, spinning
Ten Random Facts about Me:
- I hate to fly, but I do it because I like to travel.
- I cannot curl my tongue.
- I played varsity golf for my high school team.
- I love clams but don’t care for mussels.
- I do acupuncture regularly.
- I could probably recite every line in most Sex in the City episodes.
- I’m half Japanese and half Chinese, my Mom was born in Hawaii and my Dad was born in China.
- My closest friends still are my friends from growing up.
- I’ve never broken a bone (knock on wood!)
- I really want to run a 1/2 marathon someday.
Thank you again to Mommy Outnumbered for selecting me for the Liebster Award!
If you’d like to participate, I am nominating the following blogs: